Friday, December 4, 2009

What's on your teenagers mind?


You probably think you know and maybe you do.

As parents, we want to know what our children are thinking to help them and keep them out of difficulties. I am fortunate to be able to do so.

Recently, I read the minds of some high school juniors who are part of a wonderful program that matches them up with adult mentors from business and government. These children are lucky to have access to the wisdom of mature adults; after all, "How precious, above all wealth, is good counsel."

And what were they thinking? All the things we would think are important to them: What will my career be...Will I get the car I want...How many children will I have...Will I be able to keep up my good grades...Will I get the job...Where will I go to college...Will I get a girl or boyfriend?

I answer these questions in my presentation, hopefully with some wisdom and humor, but always with optimism and enthusiasm.

Let me read the minds of your group regardless of age. We'll have a wonderful, uplifting and memorable time.


David Winston
619-993-6388
davidwinston.com

0 comments: